Island Way Technology
About Island Way Technology
Island Way Technology was launched in March of 2020 in the advent of the pandemic to serve critical technology needs for business continuity of different industries across Hawaii. We established partnerships with key technology vendors internationally to serve as a local point of presence and local IT expertise for their Hawaii business customers to help lower costs, support existing and new IT infrastructure, and provide ongoing strategic partnership in digital transformation to help business growth and operational efficiency in key areas.
Products & Services
We offer IT consulting, support, and installation services for network infrastructure and design, CCTV cameras systems, VoIP phone, retail POS and digital signage, data and A/V cabling, cybersecurity, desktop and printing services, internet services, and business websites and enterprise application development.
We directly sell and support major technology vendor products and licensing from Microsoft, Google, HP, Dell, Cisco, LG, and over 85 other companies that address key challenges and support key goals of local businesses. Our technology service center was opened in Wailuku in 2022 to better serve Hawaii businesses with local access to professional technology products and services.
- Managed Identity and Endpoints for Human Resources
- Managed VoIP Phone System with Microsoft Teams or RingCentral
- Managed SD-WAN Private and Public Network
- Managed Disaster Recovery services for Cloud and On-premise infrastructure
- Managed Cloud or Hybrid Storage and Virtualization services
- Managed Cloud CCTV Security Camera Systems
- Managed Business Internet service
- Managed Security Services - SOC Monitoring and Response
- Deployment and Testing
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Decommissioning and Breakdown
- Cable Drops and Management
- Surveys and Audits