ENVISIONS ENTERTAINMENT & PRODUCTIONS, INC.
About ENVISIONS ENTERTAINMENT & PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Envisions Entertainment & Productions, Inc., dba Envisions Creative Event Production ("Envisions Creative") is a privately held corporation incorporated in November of 1995 by its current owners Wil Somaoang, Herb Yuen, CMP and Wayne Hikiji. Together, Wil, Herb and Wayne have extensive experience in entertainment production, décor design and catering and convention services.
- Wil Somaoang, brought to Envisions Creative one-of-a-kind custom props and 7 years of innovative and creative scenic design as owner and operator of Envisions prop company. Wil also has 10 years of food and beverage, catering and convention service experience as Catering Service Manager at the Maui Marriott and the Rancho Las Palmas in Palm Springs.
- Herb Yuen, a Certified Meeting Professional, adds 15 years of convention service experience at the Hyatt Regency-Waikiki, the Maui Marriott Resort, and as Director of Convention Services at the Kapalua Bay Hotel and The Westin Maui to Envisions Creative’s experience base.
- Wayne Hikiji brought to Envisions Creative 4-1/2 years of legal experience as a practicing attorney in a Honolulu law firm, and 4 years of talent booking and event production experience as President of Encore Entertainment & Productions, Director of the Maui County Fair, and exclusive Hawaii agent for Pyro Spectaculars, Inc., one of the world’s premier fireworks display companies, and LFI International, one of the pioneers and industry leaders in laser light production and technology.
MISSION STATEMENT. Envisions Creative strives to design and produce innovative, creative and high-quality events that consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Through all stages of an event from planning and preparation to show production, coordination and post-production, we are committed to consistently provide our clients with the highest level of service and “one-stop-event-shopping” for virtually all of their entertainment, production, AV, prop and decor needs.
Products & Services
SCOPE OF SERVICES. Envisions Creative's spectrum of services include:
- Original custom themed and elegant party props and décor;
- Specialty Linens and Floral arrangements;
- Local, National, and International musical, theatrical, and magical acts;
- Authentic Hawaiian and Polynesian entertainment;
- Interactive and ambient entertainment;
- Spectacular Aerial Fireworks, Pyrotechnic Set Piece Displays, Stage Pyrotechnics & Special Effects;
- Technical support to include sound & public address systems, stage lighting systems, special effects and intelligent lighting, video, and event area lighting;
- Venue support to include custom-designed stages, event & stage tenting, event power generators and portable toilets; and
- Comprehensive event production & on-site coordination.
QUALITY ASSURANCE - How we ensure the quality of our events.
The Creative Process, Pre-Planning & On-site Management. We work closely with the event planner to develop theme concepts based on his/her vision, the event budget, group size and demographics, and venue considerations. Once the party concept is established and elements approved, our scenic and entertainment production team works hand-in-hand to comprehensively prepare and plan the operational aspects of the event. And to ensure that we achieve the expected result, a scenic and talent manager are always on site to coordinate load-ins, event show flow & transitions, and post-show breakdowns.
Cost Containment. Our clients gain greater flexibility with budgetary challenges because they are not dealing with competing vendors vying for the same dollar. Instead, we manage the allocated event budget to prevent over-spending in any given area. And as the sole event producer, we ensure that our clients always receive the best-balanced event possible because every element is integral to the event and not just a sold item that serves the bottom line.
Production Coordination. They say that “synergy is the whole becoming greater than the sum of its parts.” From years of working closely together, we have developed a unique synergy between our scenic crew, event managers, and business session team. This close working relationship and each team member’s acute familiarity with the skill set, experience and inventory of the other translates into a cohesive, synchronized and well-orchestrated production from design to installation, load-in to load-out, morning business sessions to evening galas and the 1st cue to the final curtain call.
Unmatched Level of Expertise. We have amassed a highly respected team of veteran scenic designers, show producers, video producers, and audio, video and lighting technicians, who are regarded by many in the industry as the State’s “best of the best.” Each of our visionary veterans has between 15-30 years of production experience with Fortune 500 companies statewide. And as a result, many of them have global credentials as well, selected annually to produce business sessions or video productions for Fortune 500 companies at destinations world-wide.