The Maui Chamber of Commerce is a business organization comprised of businesses from all sectors, all sizes, and all areas of the island,
where business leaders work together to create a strong economic climate to sustain business growth and prosperity,
build relationships, support each other, and improve the quality of life for all Maui residents.
- Legislative Advocacy for an Improved Business Climate
- Meet Elected Officials
- Make Connections with Key Leaders
- Build Strong Business Relationships
- B2B & B2C Opportunities
- Get Direct Assistance
- Promote Your Business
- Education & Training Programs
- Resource Advantages, Saving You Time and Money
Or call 244-0081 or email email@example.com to let us know how we can assist you.
The Maui Chamber of Commerce is delighted to introduce our new members. We continually strive to connect members with each other and to the community at large. Please welcome them by visiting their website, sending them an email or stopping by to introduce yourself. Personal connections build strong relationships that help our Chamber and members continue to grow and thrive.
Would you like to see your business featured on this page? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-244-0081 to become a Maui Chamber of Commerce member today!
Business Matters Radio Show & Podcast
Maui Chamber “Business Matters” is brought to you weekly by Pamela Tumpap, President of the Maui Chamber of Commerce, who welcomes business, government and community leaders to share information and insight on Maui’s sustainable quadruple bottom-line efforts that embrace the island’s economy, environment, community and culture, with a special small business segment where listeners learn about the passion and products of a local manufacturer and are reminded to Shop Small and Buy Maui County First. Brought to you by Title Sponsors: Mokulele Airlines and Sherri Reeve Gallery and Gifts. The local radio show airs on KAOI 1110AM on Tuesday mornings at 7:05am and due to popularity is re-broadcast on the same station on Friday’s at noon.
Current activities center around:
- Sustaining local businesses
- Championing economic diversification
- Supporting our visitor industry and management efforts to address impacts and resident concerns
- Promoting diversified agriculture and value-added manufacturing
- Expediting the building of affordable housing and rentals
- Prioritizing infrastructure development and improvements
- Encouraging broadband access and equity for all of our residents
Hawaiian Airlines Made in Maui County Festival
The premier event for Made in Maui County products, the annual Hawaiian Airlines Made in Maui County Festival is showcases the hard work, creativity and commitment to developing amazing products from our community made by local hands and hearts. Presented by the Maui Chamber of Commerce and supported by the County of Maui and Office of Economic Development, the Festival is always held over the first weekend in November. This year it will be held on November 5th and 6th. We are hoping to hold the event in-person again this year at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center with a virtual component it if can be done safely for all concerned and in line with COVID-19 rules and regulations at that time. Please check back here for additional updates.
Interested in Applying As A Vendor?
Our Trade Councils
Construction Industry of Maui (CIM)
The CIM Trade Council gives the industry a local voice. Their mission is "To unify the building community through active communication, advocacy, and education to sustain industry growth and best practices. CIM dues are $200 in addition to paid Chamber membership.
Made In Maui &Made in Maui County
Residents and visitors alike want authentic, locally made products. Made In Maui and Made In Maui County (which includes the islands of Molokai and Lanai) and trademarked programs to help you find companies who are truly making quality products in Maui or Maui County, with local hands and hearts. Learn more about these programs and their official seals.
Professional Rental Management Association (PRMA)
PRMA members are professional property management companies. These companies comply with real estate license law and NAR code of ethics. PRMA provides resources, networking, education and advocacy for Professional Rental Management companies in Maui County.
Annual Mayor's Small Business Awards
Do you know a small business in Maui County you could nominate for the Annual Mayor’s Small Business Awards? Show your appreciation for the resilience of these businesses in recovering from the impact of the pandemic. Nominations are being accepted in the following business categories:
- Young Business Person of the Year
- Outstanding Small Business 0-10 Employees
- Outstanding Small Business 11-39 Employees
- Outstanding Small Business 40-100 Employees
- Outstanding Non-Profit Small Business Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award (for businesses in business for 20+ years)
This is a wonderful way for you to share and honor your favorite businesses within the community. For more information, please click below.
- American Job Center - Maui County
- Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
- Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism
- Hawaii Business Research Library
- Hawaii Small Business Development Center - Maui Office
- MEO - Business Development Center
- SCORE Maui
- Small Business Administration - National
- Small Business Administration - Hawaii District
- State of Hawaii Import/Export Information
- UHERO Hawaii